I wish you all a happy new year and I hope, that your celebrations were fun and you had a ton of fireworks to watch!
(much unlike in Austria, where it was foggy as hell)
Have a nice, hangover-free day.
|More Journal Entries|
"You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."
- Inquisitor Czevak Address to the Council of Ryanti
We are a group solely dedicated to advanced and professional artwork.
Here is a quick guide on what we accept and what we don't accept.
For the full explanation and detailed information on what we accept and how our group works, please see the "About Us" section.
Acceptable Art work
Submissions should be technically correct (that is correct human/alien/animal anatomy, figures properly posed, correct perspective and atmospheric perspective, correct shading, lighting and colouring). We accept weird perspective and anatomy when it is done on purpose. Also, if you use, for example, a background from another piece for your own, this has to be credited in your own comments on your submitted piece, otherwise you are not submitting your entire, own work. If you are a collector of art and want to contribute to our galleries, then it has to be stated in the descriptions of your collections that these are not your works and, if possible, the artist has to be credited.
Should the actual artist, whose art got featured in the above-mentioned and here posted collections, come forward and claim his/her work or take issue with that post, we will be more than happy to react to that and either take down the picture or include the original picture then.
Unacceptable Art Work
• We only accept submissions of a single image – images, that include close-ups or "before" and "after" images are not acceptable.
• Unfinished works, WIPs
• Sketches, unless they are very well done.
• Screen shots from films, TV or games.
• Copyrighted work and uncredited work.
• Plagiarised art.
• Commissioned art. You have to be the one done the art, not just the one having paid for it. (pieces like that can be accepted if that is stated in the description of the picture)
• Poor presentation of traditional art (poor quality scan or digital photos).
• Artworks with intrusive watermark, advertising, URL-baiting and/or logo.
• Design, such as web design, T-Shirt, logos, banners, buyable items, ads.
• GIFs and Pixel art
• Any kind of literature.
• Miniatures and sculptures.
This does not mean that we don’t respect those forms of art as art, it is just not what we are looking for in this group.